The church of St Martin, Birmingham, circa 1885. Designed by Alfred Chatwin in the Victorian high gothic style, it is the original parish church of Birmingham and is now known as St Martin in the Bull Ring. (Photo by London Stereoscopic Company/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 20th, 2019
Viewed 263 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 05/12/2021 at 12:45 PM