January 1970: The Kaufmann Desert House in Palm Springs, California, designed by Richard Neutra in 1946 for businessman Edgar J. Kaufmann and now owned by Nelda Linsk (right, in yellow). Lita Baron and Helen Dzo Dzo are among the guests. (Photo by Slim Aarons/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 17th, 2019
Viewed 2,270 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 08/19/2019 at 4:46 PM