This grade one listed structure spanning the river Avon in Bristol was built by Isambard Kingdom Brunel. It was completed in 1864 and was originally designed to carry light horsedrawn carriages. A far cry from the 11,000/12,000 motor vehicles that now cross on a daily basis.
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 15th, 2019
Viewed 456 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 04/14/2021 at 12:25 AM