circa 1910: The ruins of the palace of Minos at Knossos or Cnossus, discovered by English archaeologist Sir Arthur John Evans, who later rebuilt and repainted large parts of the Minoan palace. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 21st, 2019
Viewed 10 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 03/20/2019 at 11:50 PM