Side view of the pier as the incoming tide covers the sandy beach. It was designed by George Soudon Bridgman and first opened to the public in 1879. After being damaged by fire it has recently been restored and now hosts an amusement arcade.
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 11th, 2019
Viewed 347 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/11/2021 at 9:12 PM