(Original Caption) 9/28/1923- The original Morse Telegraph Register is one of the receiving instruments used on the telegraph line built by S.F.B. Morse, under the auspices of the government, connecting Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, MD, which was opened on May 24th, 1844. The line was operated by Morse in the US Capitol and by Alfred Vail in Baltimore. The original is at Cornell University.
Image provided by Getty Images.
May 12th, 2020
Viewed 193 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 07/25/2021 at 7:03 AM