circa 1935: A view of the upstairs of Thomas Edison's Menlo Park lab after its relocation to the Henry Ford Museum in Greenfield Village, with gas and electric light bulbs in the foreground, Dearborn, Michigan. The arrow on the vacuum pump (center) marks the site of Edison's recreation of the lighting of the incandescent bulb on October 21, 1929. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 20th, 2019
Viewed 820 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 03/09/2021 at 1:37 AM