Chapel of the Hospital for Lepers in Kent Street, Southwark, circa 1813 (1906). From Medieval London, Vol. II - Ecclesiastical by Sir Walter Besant. [Adam & Charles Black, London, 1906]. Artist: C John M Whichelo. (Photo by The Print Collector/Getty Images)
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 28th, 2021
Viewed 24 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 06/18/2021 at 10:41 AM