Magnificent sailing ship moored in the Soufrière Bay, on the southwest coast of Saint Lucia. Founded by the French in 1746, Soufrière was the first town of the island. In the background stands the imposing bulk of the Petit Piton, 743 meters high, one of the two twin volcanic plugs that are the natural landmark of the island.
Image provided by Getty Images.
January 14th, 2019
Viewed 885 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/19/2021 at 8:37 PM